Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Times

My brother Jeff, his expecting wife and my sister in law Lindsay, and their one year old son Tyler came to Utah to see us at the beginning of this June, we had such a blast! This is us at the Hogle Zoo, pictured is Lindsay and Tyler.



This is Tyler at my house in his high chair eating our famous recipe Chicken Divan. He loves it! Tyler is so cute!


This is my Mom's Dad's headstone. This is where my Grandpa Jack Clark, is laid to rest. He passed away in March last year. He was a great Grandpa, I miss him dearly. His mother Josie Mae Clark passed away exactly one year before I was born, she passed November 30th 1983, and I was born November 30th 1984. I believe that she is the one who sent me here from Heaven. She is laid to rest in the same cementary, just a few feet away from my Grandpa.


Here is Spencer 4, Mckenzie 6, and Jaden 7 1/2. We are at Ross Park in Pocatello Idaho, visiting family, this was the end of May.



No comments: