Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday June 30, 2008

Well the day is about to come to end, but I have this Blog now so I can write about what I am doing and also add pictures like a picture journal. Anyway right now I am 23 1/2 years old and I live with my parents in their house in Syracuse, Utah. We live on a golf course which is way cool. I have been working a lot, so I don't get to golf very much, but Father's Day weekend me and my Dad got to go out golfing. It was so great, I'm not that bad considering I haven't played in like two years. Also I have been divorced for like 4 1/2 years and so I am dating and hoping to find Mr. Right one of these days. I haven't been dating too much, because I haven't really been asked much. All well, the time will come. In the mean time I am enjoying life being single, and going to Institute classes up at Weber State. But to be honest, I really want to get married and start a family, I really want to have a loving husband, and have children, that is my true calling in life. Well The 4th of July is coming up, my sister and her family are going to come up from Idaho and spend the holiday with us. As soon as I get the pictures developed and on the disc, I will put them on my Blog for everyone to see.

No comments: