Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just Another Day!

Well another week has gone by. Work, Work, Sleep, Eat, Exercise, and WORK somemore. It's all good though because I am enjoying my new job at Discover Card, really good benefits and making friends, and good money! Well since I do have benefits I am going to see the dentist this week. Going in for a cleaning and a checkup, and I have a coupon from my dentist for free lifetime teeth whitening! I am way excited about that, they give you whitening trays that you take home and use. This will be the same dentist that recently pulled out my tooth in the back, I had a cavity hit my nerve in my gums, so I had to pull the tooth, because I had no insurance, and it would have been close to $2,000 to do a root canal, or $200 to pull it, so I pulled it. I will have to get a new tooth soon too, but that will be $3,000. So that will be a while. Also American Idol Auditions are coming to Salt Lake City Tuesday July 29th at the Energy Solutions Arena. So I am going. I don't really think that I am that great of a singer, or that I would even get on TV or make it at all. But I do like to sing, and I just think it would be a fun experience. I want to see all the crazy people, and just see what it is all about. I just can't miss it. Anyway I guess I will write more later. Gotta go to bed then get up and go to work.

1 comment:

Jeff Brummer said...

Good luck at the "Idol" tryout. Get me an Archeletta autograph