Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Heading South For The Winter!

Well, I'm not staying there all winter, but me and my mom and dad are going to Arizona to see my brother Jeff and my sister in law Lindsay and their children Tyler and Cameron. We leave on October 31st and come back to SLC on November 3rd. Kind of a short trip, but enough time to get to spend with them there. I am excited this will be the first time I get to see Cameron she was born just a couple of months ago. This will also be the first time I get to see Jeff and Lindsay's house there, I have never been to Arizona when they have lived there. I did go before when I was a kid. I hope we will have lots of fun, and also Cameron will be getting blessed into the church. It will also be lots of fun to go trick or treating with them on Halloween! I am just so excited. So I am still not better yet, still feel the same. My mom did treat me to a nice massage today, she is the best! I went to my doctor yesterday and she put me on this new medication that is supposed to help headaches, so I hope that it will. But my headaches are very different because I have them all the time, it doesn't ever go away. But we will see. Also, tomorrow I am going to get acupuncture. People have told me it has helped them, so I guess I'll try it, I'll try just about anything to get better so I can be a normal person and go back to work. Well hopefully I will get some awesome pictures from Arizona with all the family and then I will post them when I get back.

No comments: