Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well Christmas came! We opened all our presents by 10:30A.M. WE woke up at 9:00. My parents decided we could open our stockings last night, Santa came early. We had gone to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse, where I work, and had dinner. Then we went around in the car and was looking at Christmas lights. We came home and opened our stockings, watched a couple home movies of when I was a child at Christmas time, and then watched the Polar Express, and then headed off to bed.

So today finally, I got my own digital camera, and it's PINK! My brother, Jeff, will be so happy, because when I was in Arizona, he made fun of me for still using a film camera. I liked my film camera just fine though. But my new camera is pretty cool! All these pictures on here, I took with my new camera, Jeff would be proud! I also got some pajamas, I love pajamas, I am wearing them around the house all the time, so I like to have a bunch. I got some good gift cards to places, and some other fun little things. Well we will be making Christmas dinner soon, and then going out to a movie, to see, Marley and me. Looks cute. Merry Christmas!


Here are our Build a Bear animals that we got for Christmas decorations. So Cute!
Here is right outside our house, here is my car, and it is snowy and windy today.

Here are our stockings hung by the chimney with care.


Here is our dog Brandy, she is really enjoying Christmas. She went to the groomers and got a nice bath on Tuesday, and she got a brand new Christmas blanket to lay on. Merry Christmas Brandy!




No comments: