Friday, March 27, 2009

Back From Vacation!

Well I had pictures from my vacation, but my digital camera is all messed up so I can't post them, I will post them later. Anyway me and my parents went down to Mesquite, NV and stayed in my parents time share condo. We also visited St. George, UT and Zion's National Park. The weather was warm, it was very nice. We also went to Vegas for one night, and stayed at the Rio Hotel. I got to go shopping, I had a lot of fun, and laying out in the sun, trying to get some color, on my white body. I enjoyed vacation, now back to the daily grind. Not too much going on, still interviewing for other jobs, I did interview at Nordstrom just yesterday, and waiting to here back from them, so we will see. Other than that, not too much going on. We are headed up to Pocatello, ID on Sunday to see my niece McKenzie, it is her birthday on April 6, she will be the Big Seven! My Dad has a credit union board meeting on Monday, so we just decided to make a weekend out of it. Well that's all for now. Thanks for the trip Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Lindsay Brummer said...

good luck with the job!!