Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Grandma's 80th Birthday Celebration!












So me and my Mom and Dad went up to Pocatello Idaho for my Grandma Norma Clark's 80th Birthday Celebration! We had a good time. My Grandma enjoyed the party and enjoyed getting to see a lot of people there.

We also went out to dinner the first night there at The Mandarin House, which is a Pocatello favorite of mine. And on Saturday night after the party, we went to Texas Roadhouse and had dinner there. The only thing wrong with the Texas Roadhouse was the service there was horrible, I should know I use to work there, it took us two and a half hours to finish dinner. We couldn't sit at a table all together because there was 11 of us, and our server was horrible, and slow, and I don't think he knew what he was doing. All well, still nice to get together with my family.

While we were up there we also got to see my sister and her family. It was nice to spend time with my sister and my niece and nephews, I miss you guys already. I'm glad we were able to celebrate as a family, and I'm glad my Grandma has had a nice long life, and hopefully, she will still be around for quite a while, she is the only Grandparent I have left. While I was there, before the party, I did her makeup, and we had a really nice chat that I enjoyed a lot, just the two of us.

I remember, ever since I was 6 years old, my grandma has come and stayed with us at our house almost every single Christmas, it has been really nice to spend all those Holidays with her, and look back on the fond memories.

So my Aunt Julie and Aunt Jill and my Uncle Jeff, and my Mom planned this party for my Grandma and did a wonderful job. The decorations were great! They made a really cool book of pictures of my grandma and her family, it turned out so nice. Also they made a video of pictures of all the family, which was awesome as well. My cousin Jenessa sang a couple of songs at my Grandma's Birthday and she is an amazing singer and plays the piano very well, she did a great job.

Well I guess that is it for now. Now I'm just waiting for my brother and his family to come up and visit us this Spring, and my sister and her family will come down during that time too, I'm so excited!!! I think they are coming in April, hopefully the weather will be good. Well I'll post more later.

No comments: