Saturday, May 22, 2010

Arizona Visit May 2010!

Well just got back from Arizona, we were there for 11 days! It was a long trip. It was a good trip, the weather was nice. I got to see my brother and my sister in law and my niece and nephew. I got to babysit Tyler and Cameron, we had such a fun time. Also we got to go to the Outback Steakhouse, and the Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, and In and Out Burger while we were there. I had never been to In and Out Burger before, I really enjoyed it, it was really good! Also I of course went to Sprinkles Cupcakes, they are the best, and Boston Market. They are so Yummy!

We also took Tyler and Cameron to this cool railroad park, and the kids really enjoyed it. Too bad my sister in law Lindsay couldn't make it to the park that day. We had a really great time with my family down there, and were glad we could visit. We got to spend Mother's Day with them and that was pretty cool too. Thanks for the visit guys and hope to see you again soon!

No comments: