Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

So I have a lot to share! The year ended and started out fantastic! In December, I met an Amazing guy on e harmony! We talked a lot before we met in person, just getting to know each other, and on December 21, we went out on our first date, and there was an instant connection and chemistry between us! It was perfect! We decided that we wanted to be exclusive, so my boyfriend's name is Steven Sessions! He is the love of my life! We have been together over a month now, and things are going great! He met my family, except for my brother and his family, and I met his family, except for his brother who is on a mission and his sister who is married, I met his parents and the rest of his siblings, all brothers and there are four of them! They are all so cute! I love his family!

I am in Love with Steven, and he is in Love with me. We have talked about our future together and we plan to hopefully get married sometime in August. I'm so excited! We aren't engaged yet, but probably will be here in the next few months or so, with the way things are going.

Me and my parents spent Christmas with just the three of us. It was kind of lonely, but we still had a good time. Christmas just isn't the same when you are an adult, until you have kids of your own. Steven came over on New Year's Eve, and spent it with me at my house. My sister and her family cam down too, It was a blast!

I'm excited for Valentine's Day this year, because I will finally have a Valentine! I'm on a month long vacation with my mom and dad right now, and I am missing Steven like crazy! But we talk everyday! Here is a photo of me and Steven on New Year's Eve.

P.S. Me and my parents saw the Radio City Rockettes, in Salt Lake City in November, that was way cool!



1 comment:

Lindsay Brummer said...

so so so so so happy for you!!!!