Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday Countdown!

Well, I can't believe it is only 10 days until my 24th Birthday! And also only one week until Thanksgiving. And my nephew Jaden will have his 8th Birthday on November 29th, just one day before mine. Happy Birthday to Jaden! I love you Jaden, so so much!

I am so excited for Thanksgiving! Joni and Daniel and their kids will all be coming down for Thanksgiving! I love the Holidays! I love the cooking, being with family, cookies, and everything else that goes with it. My Mom and Dad and I are already in the Holiday Spirit! My Dad put the lights up on the house, he did a great job. I have decorated some inside, we have our stockings hung with care above the fireplace, waiting for Santa Clause. Oh, I just love the Holiday Season!

So I have also been feeling somewhat better with my health, so I am looking to go back to work. I am applying to some places and am waiting to here what they have to say. So I'll update when I find out about that. Jeff and Lindsay and their children will be spending Thanksgiving in Arizona with Lindsay's family, so we won't get to see them, but I wish you guys a very Happy Thanksgiving! We will miss you, and we still do from coming there, we want to come back already! Well I guess that is all the exciting news for now.

No comments: