Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and My BIRTHDAY!

Well we had a great Thanksgiving, and I had a good Birthday. It was so nice to have Joni, Daniel, Jaden, McKenzie, and Spencer down for Thanksgiving. I am very glad they came and so are my Mom and Dad. We had great food that I made, I love to cook! So I didn't mind slaving away making food all day! My Dad helping me keep all the dishes clean. And my Mom directed me on how to cook the turkey and she helped mash the potatoes, she is the best at mashing them.

After dinner we watched a movie with everyone and played a couple games. Joni and Daniel and Spencer were going in the morning for Black Friday shopping, so Jaden and McKenzie slept over at our house. I gave them a bath before bed and read them a holiday story and they fell asleep. I set up a blow up twin size bed so they could sleep on that, so we could all get some good rest. They were both really good at our house.

So for my Birthday, Joni and her family gave me an itunes gift card which I love, I like to get my songs for my Ipod from itunes, and they gave me a snow globe from JCPenny, I just want to thank you for my gifts. Mom and Dad gave me on Sunday, my actual Birthday, some itunes gift cards, and a gift card to Macy's so I could get some Clinique makeup. That is what I asked for. Thank you very much Mom and Dad for a great Birthday. They made me dinner and we also played games, we had fun. Later this week they are going to take me out to dinner for my Birthday. Overall I had a great 24th Birthday. Jeff and Lindsay sent me a present so I haven't gotten it yet, but thanks in advance.

Also Saturday night, me and my parents went to my friend Jennifer Holt's wedding reception, November 29,2008. Me and my parents were good friends with her family, my Dad and her Dad were close, my Mom and her Mom were close also, and me and Jennifer would good friends through Jr. High, and their two sons use to mow our lawn in Idaho. It was a very nice reception and it was good to see them all again, we haven't seen them for years. I also caught the flower bouquet, so hopefully that will bring me good luck in my love life. I also got a new job. I start at Texas Roadhouse in Bountiful on Wednesday. I am excited to go there, I always had fun, and I have worked there before so I remember how everything works. I am very excited. Other than that I am excited for Christmas only 24 days left! I also want to wish all my friends and family a Happy Holiday Season! Sorry there are no pictures, I didn't get a chance to take any when Joni and her family were here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sis we had a great time to, and were glad that you like your presents we gave you. we had a great thanksgiving with all of you and your dinner was delicious. i'm really glad that we came down cause it was so much fun. also thats awesome you caught the flowers at jennifers reception and i believe that will give you luck and congratulations. we love you and will talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

sorry the comment is not suppose to be anonymous i hit the wrong key, love ya!