Monday, December 15, 2008

Nine Days Till Christmas!

I can't believe it is only nine days until Christmas! I am very excited, the only bad thing is that it will just be me my mom and dad here for Christmas. I may have to work Christmas Eve, but I'm not sure and it is too expensive to go up to Pocatello, ID anyway, or to Gilbert, AZ. We will miss Joni and her family very much, as well as Jeff and his family too. Maybe next year we will get to be with one or both of them for Christmas. Well I finished my first week of work at Texas Roadhouse. It was very hard, not so much the work, just the ware and tare on my body. My back is killing me! All well, I am making some friends though, so that is good. I am very excited for Christmas to come I just have a few presents left to buy. Me and my mom have been watching home movies, it has been fun to look back on all the wonderful Christmases that we have had. My parents have always given us a great Christmas. I just finished writing a family Christmas letter, and I will be sending it out once I get extra copies of pictures back from Walmart to send out as well. I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday and a very Merry Christmas. I'll write more as something interesting comes up.

No comments: