Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Superbowl Weekend!

Well I had my Dad take some new pictures of me today, because I didn't have many recent ones, so this is what I look like up to date. We went out to eat this evening at the Outback Steak House, the food didn't turn out to be that great, but I can always count on the Bloomin' Onion to be good, that is my favorite part! I am getting over my cold, hopefully it will all be over soon. I do go back to work tomorrow, I haven't been scheduled for a while because I have been so sick. I work a double shift tomorrow, so about 12 or 13 hours, hopefully I will be rolling in the bucks! Nothing big planned for Superbowl. I hope everyone has a good weekend. If anyone wants to leave a comment on my pictures, let me know what you think, I value your opinion, because I am very self conscious. Let me know. Thanks.












3 comments:

Stewart Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey sis i really like the pictures i can't believe how fast your growing up. it wasn't that long ago when you were my baby sis. you have turned into a beautiful woman. and i mean that. i miss you and so do the kids hopefully we can see you soon. i love you and i'll talk to you later.

Stewart Family said...

I like the picture in the middle the best. your haircut is cute too, love the shirt.