Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Strange Accident!

Well this would be my battle wound. This is a picture of my chin, my battle wound. Strangest thing happened, very early Sunday morning the 8th. I couldn't get to sleep for the life of me, and I felt really hungry, so I went upstairs to our pantry to get something to eat. So I get in the pantry and I am getting food, and all the sudden I feel like I am going to puke. I also felt a little dizzy, so I went out of the pantry to lean on our island nearby and steady myself. Well all the sudden I passed out and fainted onto the ground. Before going down my chin hit the counter top really hard and I also bit my tongue really hard on the way down. When I came to I had hit the pantry door lying face up half of me in the pantry and the lower half outside the pantry. It was very scary, luckily no one heard me, so I didn't wake anyone. I decided I wasn't hungry anymore and went back to bed, and just had some water.

The next day I did have a huge headache that wouldn't go away, and now my back is hurting, but I did survive. It was just the craziest thing, I had eaten that day, and I don't think I was dehydrated, I dunno, maybe I was so tired that I just passed out. Just a warning to everyone be careful when you go in the kitchen at 3:30 in the morning.

Anyway today I had a job interview at Wells Fargo, I have been looking for another job. This would be for a teller position, which I have done before at Zion's Bank, so I am excited. I will see what happens by the end of the week. I am also excited I have a date for Valentine's Day, it is exciting for me because I haven't bee out on Valentine's Day for a few years, so I think I deserve it. Anyway that is all that is going on.

1 comment:

Lindsay Brummer said...

looks painful. good luck with the job and have a fun v-day!