Friday, February 20, 2009

Bored and Frustrated!

I am so bored! I keep looking for work and applying everywhere, and no one is hiring. I did have an interview at Wells Fargo, but they chose someone else for the job, but she did say it was close and that I am a good candidate. It is so hard looking for work no one is hiring, this economy sucks. But I am speaking with the Account Executive of Clinique, and she asked me to come help with an event. There is a new Nordstrom store opening at the Fashion Place Mall in Murray, UT, so I am going to help out that weekend with the Event. I am so excited. And she told me that there may be some Clinique openings soon, and when there is she will let me know, so I can have the job. That would be great I loved working for Clinique, so I'll keep you updated on how that goes. I am just so desperate to find another job, with better pay and benefits.

I did go on a date for Valentine's Day, finally! It has been a few years for me. Anyway we went out to dinner and watched a movie at my house. He is a really great guy, nice, sweet, spiritual, and practically perfect in every way. The only problem was that I just didn't feel that thing, no sparks, no real attraction, so it didn't work out. I wish it would have though, like I said he is a really great person. Anyway, I am trying to go to church when work allows, so then I can meet more people and more guys and go on more dates. But so far no plans for any other dates at the moment. Anyways, that is all that is going on in my life right now.

No comments: