Monday, April 26, 2010

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY SPENCER!

Happy Birthday Spencer! I just wanted to wish my nephew Spencer a Happy Sixth Birthday tomorrow, April 27, 2010! I wish I could be there with you, but I am thinking of you! I hope you have an Awesome Day! Here are some cute photos of him from his six years of life. Enjoy! I love you Spencer!




Here is Spencer with his Mom and Dad after his baby blessing.



Here is Spencer with his Grandma Jan Brummer.




Here is Spencer with his Grandpa Jay Brummer, at a parade in Pocatello.



Here is Spencer with his older brother Jaden and his Grandma Burt.


Here is me with Spencer as a little baby, so cute!



Here is Spencer as a newborn baby, his sister McKenzie is holding him, and they are with their Grandma Glenda Burt.

1 comment:

joni said...

Thanks sis For showing those wonderful pictures of my son. he loves you so much and i will show him this when he wakes up in the morning. your a great aunt and i love you and thanks again for always being a great person to spencer.