Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Day, Another Walk.

Well I have been trying to work out, I go for a walk just about everyday and hopefully I will start losing some more weight. The other day when I weighed myself I weighed in a 135, so that is five pounds down from my starting weight! Yay! Hopefully I can keep up the exercise and lose even more!

I got a new purse from Victoria's Secret the other day and it is so Cute! I am very excited about it, I had to get a new one, which I only buy maybe one a year because my old one got dirty and has black all over it.

The weather has been pretty nice lately, good for walking and getting some sun on my skin, but it is fore casted to rain for like the next 7 days or so. But that can always change. Well I guess that is all the news for now. Everyone here is doing ok, my Mom just isn't getting better but she isn't worse. Here is some pictures of my new purse.


No comments: