Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jazz Game and Update!

So my Dad took me to the Jazz Game on Friday night, April 30th. He got us pretty good seats in the lower bowl of the arena because that was all that was left. We had a great view. The Jazz won thank goodness, and now go play the Lakers in LA. Me and Dad really enjoyed the game, it was awesome!

Yesterday, I put on a brand new pair of pants, that I purchased from the Buckle online, and I put my hands in my pockets and I found a very small folded up receipt in my pants pocket. So I unraveled the receipt and it was from KB Toys in New Mexico from 2008, Crazy! So someone must have had these pants before I did, I thought that was very unusual.

Next thing coming up, Me and my Mom and my Dad are headed down to Arizona for a week. It will be good because we will be able to see my brother and sister in law and my niece and nephews, I am very excited! Well that is about it for now, I will write more later.


My receipt from my new pants.


Me and Dad at the Jazz Game on Friday Night.

No comments: